2019 European Parliament Election Edit-a-thon
The Language Office of the European Commission Representation in Malta and Wikimedia Community Malta are organising a 2019 European Parliament Election Edit-a-thon, in collaboration with the European Parliament Information Office in Malta and Spazju Kreattiv. This comprises three days of activities focusing on sharing knowledge about the European Parliament through Wikimedia projects, including Wikipedia and Wikidata.
The creation/editing of pages and information associated with the 2019 European Parliament election in Maltese will be the main focus of this three-day event, which is part of the EU-wide Translating Europe Workshops organised by the European Commission's Directorate-General for Translation.
- 1 Activities
- 2 Target content
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please bring your own laptop to participate fully in these activities.
Thursday 16 May 2019: Meet-up
- Location: The Undercroft, St.Paul’s Pro-Cathedral - Valletta
- Time: 5pm - 7pm
Friday 17 May 2019: Wikipedia Editing Workshop for New Editors
- Location: Spazju Kreattiv, Studio C - Valletta
- Time: 5:30pm - 8:30pm
Saturday 18 May 2019
- Location: Spazju Kreattiv, Atrium - Valletta
- Time: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Disclaimer: information about specific candidates and parties in the 2019 European Parliament Election will be avoided during this edit-a-thon, except to ensure correct and appropriate general listings.
- wikipedia:Institutions of the European Union
- wikipedia:European Parliament
- wikipedia:European Commission
2019 election content
- wikipedia:European Parliament election, 2004 (Malta)
- wikipedia:European Parliament election, 2009 (Malta)
- wikipedia:European Parliament election, 2014 (Malta)
Former Members of the European Parliament
- wikipedia:John Attard Montalto
- wikipedia:Simon Busuttil
- wikipedia:Therese Comodini Cachia
- wikipedia:Louis Grech
- wikipedia:Marlene Mizzi
- wikipedia:Joseph Muscat
- wikipedia:Edward Scicluna