Difference between revisions of "AGM 2019"

From Wikimedia Community Malta
Jump to: navigation, search
(Date & venue)
(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
{{draft}}
 
 
 
'''This Annual General Meeting covers the period 1 January - 31 December 2019.'''
 
'''This Annual General Meeting covers the period 1 January - 31 December 2019.'''
  
Line 21: Line 18:
 
# Any other matters
 
# Any other matters
  
== Outcomes & Actions (currently from previous AGM) ==
+
== Outcomes & Actions ==
  
'''Item 1: Update from [[AGM 2017|previous AGM]]'''  
+
'''Item 1: Update from [[AGM 2018|previous AGM]]'''  
 
All actions from the previous AGM were carried out in a timely manner.
 
All actions from the previous AGM were carried out in a timely manner.
  
 
'''Item 2: Annual Report documentation'''
 
'''Item 2: Annual Report documentation'''
The WCM 2018 Annual Report documentation was presented and approved by all board members.
+
The WCM 2019 Annual Report documentation was presented and approved by all board members.
  
 
'''Item 3: Creation of archive for WCM administrative documentation'''
 
'''Item 3: Creation of archive for WCM administrative documentation'''
 
An [http://office.wikimalta.org/ archive] for WCM administrative documentation has been created. All members have access to this archive and will be able to upload and access any material, as necessary.
 
An [http://office.wikimalta.org/ archive] for WCM administrative documentation has been created. All members have access to this archive and will be able to upload and access any material, as necessary.
  
:'''ACTION:''' Andrew will develop a taxonomy for the archive and all board members will start working to upload administrative documentation.  
+
:'''ACTION:''' Neville and Toni to follow up with Andrew to ensure smooth operation over the coming year.  
  
 
'''Item 4: Expansion of Board'''
 
'''Item 4: Expansion of Board'''
The expansion of the board and the development of a membership scheme was discussed. It was agreed that a membership scheme is to be explored and remains as an area of development for the action plan in 2019.
+
The expansion of the board and the development of a membership scheme was discussed. It was agreed that attention needs to be given to outreach efforts throughout the year. This remains as an area of development for the action plan in 2020.  
 
 
:'''ACTION:''' This will be made a standing item at board meetings with the developing a membership scheme by the next AGM. Neville will be exploring how other Wiki User Groups manage their membership schemes and deliver an update at the next board meeting.
 
  
'''Item 5: [[Plan of action for 2019]]'''
+
'''Item 5: [[Plan of action for 2020]]'''
The development of a membership scheme will remain as an area of development within the action plan
+
The plan of action for 2020 was discussed and agreed. The development of a membership scheme will remain as an area of development within the action plan
:'''ACTION:''' Women in Red will be a regular consideration for meetups.
+
:'''ACTION:''' Neville will explore 1Lib1Ref in relation to QRpedia in Valletta. Toni will continue planning for CEE Spring.
  
 
'''Item 6: Accounting and administration'''
 
'''Item 6: Accounting and administration'''

Revision as of 04:51, 11 February 2020

This Annual General Meeting covers the period 1 January - 31 December 2019.

Date & venue

Tuesday 11 February 2020 at 10:00am - St James Cavalier Boardroom

Attendees

  • Tony Micallef (President)
  • Neville Borg (Secretary)
  • Toni Sant (Board Member)

Agenda

  1. Update from previous AGM
  2. Annual Report documentation
  3. Maintenance of archive for WCM administrative documentation
  4. Expansion of Board
  5. Plan of action for 2020
  6. Accounting and administration
  7. Any other matters

Outcomes & Actions

Item 1: Update from previous AGM All actions from the previous AGM were carried out in a timely manner.

Item 2: Annual Report documentation The WCM 2019 Annual Report documentation was presented and approved by all board members.

Item 3: Creation of archive for WCM administrative documentation An archive for WCM administrative documentation has been created. All members have access to this archive and will be able to upload and access any material, as necessary.

ACTION: Neville and Toni to follow up with Andrew to ensure smooth operation over the coming year.

Item 4: Expansion of Board The expansion of the board and the development of a membership scheme was discussed. It was agreed that attention needs to be given to outreach efforts throughout the year. This remains as an area of development for the action plan in 2020.

Item 5: Plan of action for 2020 The plan of action for 2020 was discussed and agreed. The development of a membership scheme will remain as an area of development within the action plan

ACTION: Neville will explore 1Lib1Ref in relation to QRpedia in Valletta. Toni will continue planning for CEE Spring.

Item 6: Accounting and administration Nothing further to discuss.

Item 7: Other matters Nothing further to discuss.