This Annual General Meeting covers the period 1 January - 31 December 2019.
Date & venue
Tuesday 11 February 2020 at 10:00am - St James Cavalier Boardroom
- Tony Micallef (President)
- Neville Borg (Secretary)
- Toni Sant (Board Member)
- Update from previous AGM
- Annual Report documentation
- Maintenance of archive for WCM administrative documentation
- Expansion of Board
- Plan of action for 2020
- Accounting and administration
- Any other matters
Outcomes & Actions
Item 1: Update from previous AGM All actions from the previous AGM were carried out in a timely manner.
Item 2: Annual Report documentation The WCM 2019 Annual Report documentation was presented and approved by all board members.
Item 3: Creation of archive for WCM administrative documentation An archive for WCM administrative documentation has been created. All members have access to this archive and will be able to upload and access any material, as necessary.
- ACTION: Neville and Toni to follow up with Andrew to ensure smooth operation over the coming year.
Item 4: Expansion of Board The expansion of the board and the development of a membership scheme was discussed. It was agreed that attention needs to be given to outreach efforts throughout the year. This remains as an area of development for the action plan in 2020.
Item 5: Plan of action for 2020 The plan of action for 2020 was discussed and agreed. The development of a membership scheme will remain as an area of development within the action plan
- ACTION: Neville will explore 1Lib1Ref in relation to QRpedia in Valletta. Toni will continue planning for CEE Spring.
Item 6: Accounting and administration Nothing further to discuss.
Item 7: Other matters Nothing further to discuss.