Difference between revisions of "Meeting 024"

From Wikimedia Community Malta
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "== Date & venue == 18/09/2018, Skype == Attendees == * Tony Micallef (President) * Neville Borg (Secretary) * Toni Sant (Board Member) * Andrew Pace (M3P Representative) ==...")
 
 
(7 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
== Date & venue ==  
 
== Date & venue ==  
18/09/2018, Skype
+
02/10/2018, Skype
  
 
== Attendees ==
 
== Attendees ==
Line 6: Line 6:
 
* Neville Borg (Secretary)
 
* Neville Borg (Secretary)
 
* Toni Sant (Board Member)
 
* Toni Sant (Board Member)
* Andrew Pace (M3P Representative)
 
  
 
== Agenda ==
 
== Agenda ==
 
# Pending matters from previous meeting
 
# Pending matters from previous meeting
# Discuss potential WLM judges and other matters
+
# Finalise WLM judges + prizes
 +
# Admin updates
 
# [[Meetups]]
 
# [[Meetups]]
 
# Date of next meeting
 
# Date of next meeting
  
 
== Outcomes==
 
== Outcomes==
# WLM judges were discussed and finalised. It was agreed that Neville and Toni would be speaking to respective potential jurors and providing an update during the next meeting
+
 
# An administrative issue arose relating to the status of WCM's reporting with the Wikimedia Foundation. It was agreed that Toni would be addressing this issue.
+
# WLM 2018 list of judges confirmed. - Neville to contact them and update board
# Neville will be contacting the Rapid Grants team at the Wikimedia Foundation to determine whether it is possible to make use of leftover funding to be used for WLM prizes.
+
# Rapid grant required for WLM 2018. - Neville to complete and submit promptly
* Date of next meeting - Tuesday 2nd October 10am
+
# Prizes to be announced (with budget) asap over the coming days. - Neville to coordinate
 +
# Toni to update WLM 2018 page on WCM wiki
 +
# Toni to take responsibility for annual WMF reports
 +
# WCM year to be from 1 August - 31 July -- statute may need amending at AGM
 +
# Annual report for MCVS to be completed and signed by 20 October and discussed immediately after Meetup 003
 +
# Toni to establish document repository with Andrew for all PDFs to be centralized and made available as needed
 +
 
 +
 
 +
 
 
[[Category:Meetings]]
 
[[Category:Meetings]]
 
[[Category:Meetings in 2018]]
 
[[Category:Meetings in 2018]]

Latest revision as of 04:45, 2 October 2018

Date & venue

02/10/2018, Skype

Attendees

  • Tony Micallef (President)
  • Neville Borg (Secretary)
  • Toni Sant (Board Member)

Agenda

  1. Pending matters from previous meeting
  2. Finalise WLM judges + prizes
  3. Admin updates
  4. Meetups
  5. Date of next meeting

Outcomes

  1. WLM 2018 list of judges confirmed. - Neville to contact them and update board
  2. Rapid grant required for WLM 2018. - Neville to complete and submit promptly
  3. Prizes to be announced (with budget) asap over the coming days. - Neville to coordinate
  4. Toni to update WLM 2018 page on WCM wiki
  5. Toni to take responsibility for annual WMF reports
  6. WCM year to be from 1 August - 31 July -- statute may need amending at AGM
  7. Annual report for MCVS to be completed and signed by 20 October and discussed immediately after Meetup 003
  8. Toni to establish document repository with Andrew for all PDFs to be centralized and made available as needed