Difference between revisions of "Meeting 029"

From Wikimedia Community Malta
Jump to: navigation, search
 
Line 36: Line 36:
  
 
[[Category:Meetings]]
 
[[Category:Meetings]]
 +
[[Category:Meetings in 2019]]

Latest revision as of 09:20, 13 March 2019

Date & venue

23/01/2019 at 5pm, Skype

Attendees

  • Tony Micallef (President)
  • Neville Borg (Secretary)
  • Toni Sant (Board Member)
  • Andrew Pace
  • Elyse Tonna

Agenda

  1. Pending matters and actions from previous meeting (Meeting 028)
  2. Admin updates: Plan_of_action_for_2019
  3. Admin updates: AGM 2018 planning
  4. Meetups
  5. Wiki Loves Monuments follow-up + 2019 planning
  6. Wiki Loves Art 2019 planning
  7. Date of next meeting

From previous meeting (Meeting 028)

  1. ACTION: 2018 WMF Affiliates Report needs to be completed soon.
  2. ACTION: Toni to coordinate the setting up of a working group to organise Wiki Loves Monuments 2019. This working group is to be pulled together by March 2019.
  3. ACTION: Neville to coordinate with Andrew on a possible WLM 2018 display in Space B at Spazju Kreattiv from 14 Feb - 17 March 2019.
  4. ACTION: Elyse to contact Blitz about their potential involvement in Art+Feminism 2019.
  5. ACTION: Toni + Elyse to contact Gabriel Caruana Foundation about their potential involvement in Wiki Loves Art 2019.

Outcomes

  1. ACTION: 2018 WMF Affiliates Report will be completed soon by Toni.
  2. ACTION: Planning of AGM is to take place immediately after mid-February.
  3. ACTION: Elyse to coordinate with Andrew on a WLM 2018 display in Space B at Spazju Kreattiv from 14 Feb - 17 March 2019. The space will also be partly allocated to promoting Wiki Loves Art.


Date of next meeting

  • Wednesday 20/02/2019 at 5:00pm, Skype