Difference between revisions of "Meeting 030"

From Wikimedia Community Malta
Jump to: navigation, search
(Date of next meeting)
(Outcomes)
Line 26: Line 26:
 
# '''ACTION:'''  [https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Community_User_Group_Malta/Reports/2018_Annual_Report 2018 WMF Affiliates Report] will be completed soon by Toni.
 
# '''ACTION:'''  [https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Community_User_Group_Malta/Reports/2018_Annual_Report 2018 WMF Affiliates Report] will be completed soon by Toni.
 
# '''ACTION:''' Neville will be drafting the MCVS annual returns and submitting a draft by the next meeting for discussion.
 
# '''ACTION:''' Neville will be drafting the MCVS annual returns and submitting a draft by the next meeting for discussion.
# '''ACTION:''' Andrew will be looking into creating a category on Commons for photos taken at WCM activities.
+
# '''ACTION:''' Andrew will be looking into creating a category on Commons for photos taken at WCM activities. (https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Edit-a-thons_in_Malta and https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Wikimedia_meetups_in_Malta)
 
# '''ACTION:''' Everybody present will be aiming to contribute at least two edits on the WCM wiki by the next meeting.
 
# '''ACTION:''' Everybody present will be aiming to contribute at least two edits on the WCM wiki by the next meeting.
 
# '''ACTION:''' The AGM will take place on 14 March 2019 at 5pm. Neville will be exploring the possibility of holding the AGM at a site managed by Heritage Malta. Neville will also be creating the AGM 2018 page on the WCM wiki.
 
# '''ACTION:''' The AGM will take place on 14 March 2019 at 5pm. Neville will be exploring the possibility of holding the AGM at a site managed by Heritage Malta. Neville will also be creating the AGM 2018 page on the WCM wiki.

Revision as of 10:28, 13 March 2019

Date & venue

20/02/2019 at 5.30pm, Skype

Attendees

  • Tony Micallef (President)
  • Neville Borg (Secretary)
  • Toni Sant (Board Member)
  • Andrew Pace
  • Elyse Tonna

Agenda

  1. Pending matters and actions from previous meeting (Meeting 029)
  2. Admin updates: Plan_of_action_for_2019
  3. Admin updates: AGM 2018 planning
  4. Meetups
  5. Wiki Loves Monuments 2019 planning
  6. Wiki Loves Art 2019 planning
  7. Date of next meeting

From previous meeting (Meeting 029)

  1. ACTION: 2018 WMF Affiliates Report will be completed soon by Toni.
  2. ACTION: Planning of AGM is to take place immediately after mid-February.
  3. ACTION: Elyse to coordinate with Andrew on a WLM 2018 display in Space B at Spazju Kreattiv from 14 Feb - 17 March 2019. The space will also be partly allocated to promoting Wiki Loves Art.

Outcomes

  1. ACTION: 2018 WMF Affiliates Report will be completed soon by Toni.
  2. ACTION: Neville will be drafting the MCVS annual returns and submitting a draft by the next meeting for discussion.
  3. ACTION: Andrew will be looking into creating a category on Commons for photos taken at WCM activities. (https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Edit-a-thons_in_Malta and https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Wikimedia_meetups_in_Malta)
  4. ACTION: Everybody present will be aiming to contribute at least two edits on the WCM wiki by the next meeting.
  5. ACTION: The AGM will take place on 14 March 2019 at 5pm. Neville will be exploring the possibility of holding the AGM at a site managed by Heritage Malta. Neville will also be creating the AGM 2018 page on the WCM wiki.
  6. ACTION: Andrew and Elyse will be looking into organising a meetup on 27th March at 6pm. Neville will be exploring the possibility of holding this at a Heritage Malta site.

Date of next meeting

Thursday 14/03/2019 at 5:00pm, venue tbc - AGM 2018