Jump to navigation Jump to search
Date & venue
Monday 10 June 2019 at 5.00pm, Skype
- Tony Micallef
- Neville Borg
- Toni Sant
- Elyse Tonna
- Pending matters and actions from previous meeting (Meeting 032)
- Admin updates: Plan_of_action_for_2019
-WM Summit 2019 report (WM Movement Strategy + CEE membership)
- Admin updates: Membership
- Activities: Meetups
- Activities: Women in Red planning (wikipedia:Wikipedia:WikiProject_Women_in_Red/Meetup/125)
- Projects: Wiki Loves Monuments 2019 planning
- Any other business
- Date of next meeting
From previous meeting (Meeting 032)
- ACTION: 2019 WMF Affiliates Report will be completed by 1 August 2019.
- ACTION: A category on Commons for photos taken at WCM activities has been created (https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Wikimedia_events_in_Malta). This will continue to be populated with photos from past WCM activities in advance of the next meeting.
- ACTION: All members will review the list of candidates for Affiliate-selected Board seats for the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees over the coming days. Neville will be submitting a vote on behalf of WCM before the end of May.
- ACTION: Toni will be working on getting Malta included in the list of countries in relation to Women in Red - Women from Central and Eastern Europe.
- ACTION: A sub-committee composed of Elyse, Neville and Andrew will start planning Wiki Loves Monuments 2019. Preparations will commence over the coming weeks.
Date of next meeting