Difference between revisions of "Meeting 035"

From Wikimedia Community Malta
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(→‎Agenda: + WLM planning link)
Line 10: Line 10:
 
== Agenda ==
 
== Agenda ==
 
# Pending matters and actions from previous meeting ([[Meeting 034]])
 
# Pending matters and actions from previous meeting ([[Meeting 034]])
# Projects: [[Wiki Loves Monuments]] 2019  
+
# Projects: [[Wiki Loves Monuments]] 2019 (see [[Talk:Wiki_Loves_Monuments#WLM_2019_Planning]])
 
# Activities: [[Meetups]] & [[HELA meetups]]
 
# Activities: [[Meetups]] & [[HELA meetups]]
 
# Any other business
 
# Any other business

Revision as of 10:43, 22 August 2019

Date & venue

Thursday 22 August 2019 at 4.00pm, St James Cavalier

Attendees

  • Neville Borg
  • Toni Sant
  • Elyse Tonna
  • Tony Micallef

Agenda

  1. Pending matters and actions from previous meeting (Meeting 034)
  2. Projects: Wiki Loves Monuments 2019 (see Talk:Wiki_Loves_Monuments#WLM_2019_Planning)
  3. Activities: Meetups & HELA meetups
  4. Any other business
  5. Date of next meeting

From previous meeting (Meeting 034)

  1. ACTION: 2018 WMF Affiliates Report must be completed by 1 August 2019 (currently still in draft).
  2. ACTION: 2019 WMF Affiliates Report must be started by 1 August 2019.
  3. ACTION: TS will draft Activities 2019-20 ahead of submission to Spazju Kreattiv for renewal of collaboration agreement.
  4. ACTION: Neville will liaise with Spazju Kreattiv to submit the necessary documentation for the renewal of the collaboration agreement.
  5. ACTION: Elyse will be speaking to HELA to confirm the upcoming meetup to be held on 31 July at Studio Solipsis and create a Facebook event page.

Outcomes

  1. Toni & Neville will be working to complete Activities 2019-20 to be submitted as part of the renewal of the collaboration agreement with Spazju Kreattiv.