Meeting 035

From Wikimedia Community Malta
Revision as of 10:14, 22 August 2019 by Nevborg (talk | contribs) (→‎Agenda)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Date & venue

Thursday 22 August 2019 at 4.00pm, St James Cavalier

Attendees

  • Neville Borg
  • Toni Sant
  • Elyse Tonna
  • Tony Micallef

Agenda

  1. Pending matters and actions from previous meeting (Meeting 034)
  2. Projects: Wiki Loves Monuments 2019
  3. Activities: Meetups & HELA meetups
  4. Any other business
  5. Date of next meeting

From previous meeting (Meeting 034)

ACTION: 2018 WMF Affiliates Report must be completed by 1 August 2019 (currently still in draft). ACTION: 2019 WMF Affiliates Report must be started by 1 August 2019. ACTION: TS will draft Activities 2019-20 ahead of submission to Spazju Kreattiv for renewal of collaboration agreement. ACTION Neville will liaise with Spazju Kreattiv to submit the necessary documentation for the renewal of the collaboration agreement. ACTION Elyse will be speaking to HELA to confirm the upcoming meetup to be held on 31 July at Studio Solipsis and create a Facebook event page.