Date & venue
Thursday 22 August 2019 at 4.00pm, St James Cavalier
- Neville Borg
- Toni Sant
- Elyse Tonna
- Tony Micallef
- Andrew Pace
- Pending matters and actions from previous meeting (Meeting 034)
- Projects: Wiki Loves Monuments 2019 (see Talk:Wiki_Loves_Monuments#WLM_2019_Planning)
- Activities: Meetups & HELA meetups
- Any other business
- Date of next meeting
From previous meeting (Meeting 034)
- ACTION: 2018 WMF Affiliates Report must be completed by 1 August 2019 (currently still in draft).
- ACTION: 2019 WMF Affiliates Report must be started by 1 August 2019.
- ACTION: TS will draft Activities 2019-20 ahead of submission to Spazju Kreattiv for renewal of collaboration agreement.
- ACTION: Neville will liaise with Spazju Kreattiv to submit the necessary documentation for the renewal of the collaboration agreement.
- ACTION: Elyse will be speaking to HELA to confirm the upcoming meetup to be held on 31 July at Studio Solipsis and create a Facebook event page.
- Toni & Neville to work on completing Activities 2019-20 to be submitted as part of the renewal of the collaboration agreement with Spazju Kreattiv.
- A WLM Rapid Grant was submitted but it was requested that the grant request amount be lowered in line with applications from other WLM applicants. Neville will be amending this accordingly.
- Neville and Elyse to meet Heritage Malta to discuss collaboration on Wiki Loves Monuments.
- Toni to coordinate WLM jury process with Neville's assistance.