Difference between revisions of "Meeting 036"

From Wikimedia Community Malta
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 27: Line 27:
== Outcomes ==
== Outcomes ==
# Toni will be submitting the [https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Community_User_Group_Malta/Reports/2019_Annual_Report 2019 WMF Affiliates Report] immediately.
[[Category:Meetings in 2019]]
[[Category:Meetings in 2019]]

Revision as of 11:11, 24 October 2019

Date & venue

Thursday 24 October 2019 at 5.00pm, Skype


  • Neville Borg
  • Toni Sant
  • Elyse Tonna
  • Tony Micallef


  1. Pending matters and actions from previous meeting (Meeting 035)
  2. Projects: Wiki Loves Monuments 2019
  3. Projects: Wiki Loves Art 2020
  4. Activities: Meetups & HELA meetups
  5. AGM 2019 - setting a date and agenda
  6. 2020 WMF Affiliates Report - due 1 August 2020
  7. Any other business
  8. Date of next meeting

From previous meeting (Meeting 035)

  1. ACTION: 2019 WMF Affiliates Report must be started by 1 August 2019.
  2. ACTION: Toni & Neville to work on completing Activities 2019-20 to be submitted as part of the renewal of the collaboration agreement with Spazju Kreattiv.
  3. ACTION: Neville will liaise with Spazju Kreattiv to submit the necessary documentation for the renewal of the collaboration agreement.
  4. ACTION: A WLM Rapid Grant was submitted but it was requested that the grant request amount be lowered in line with applications from other WLM applicants. Neville will be amending this accordingly.
  5. ACTION: Toni to coordinate WLM jury process with Neville's assistance.
  6. ACTION: Neville and Elyse to meet Heritage Malta to discuss collaboration on Wiki Loves Monuments.


  1. Toni will be submitting the 2019 WMF Affiliates Report immediately.