Difference between revisions of "Meeting 037"

From Wikimedia Community Malta
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 30: Line 30:
 
#'''ACTION''' Toni will follow up on the proposed participation in CEE Spring.
 
#'''ACTION''' Toni will follow up on the proposed participation in CEE Spring.
 
#'''ACTION''' Toni to speak to HELA to follow up on plans for future events.
 
#'''ACTION''' Toni to speak to HELA to follow up on plans for future events.
#'''ACTION''' A date for the next AGM will be decided upon in time for the next meeting. This will be held in either February or March 2020.
+
#'''ACTION''' AGM - The proposed date of 11th February at 10am to be confirmed in time for the next meeting.
  
 
[[Category:Meetings]]
 
[[Category:Meetings]]
 
[[Category:Meetings in 2019]]
 
[[Category:Meetings in 2019]]

Revision as of 12:57, 21 November 2019

Date & venue

Thursday 21 November 2019 at 3.30pm, Skype

Attendees

  • Neville Borg
  • Toni Sant
  • Tony Micallef

Agenda

  1. Pending matters and actions from previous meeting (Meeting 036)
  2. Projects: Wiki Loves Monuments 2019
  3. Projects: Wiki Loves Art 2020
  4. Activities: Meetups & HELA meetups
  5. AGM 2019 - setting a date and agenda
  6. 2020 WMF Affiliates Report - due 1 August 2020
  7. Any other business
  8. Date of next meeting

From previous meeting (Meeting 036)

  1. ACTION: Toni will be submitting the 2019 WMF Affiliates Report immediately.
  2. ACTION: A letter of interest to renew the collaboration agreement with Spazju Kreattiv has been submitted. Neville will follow up to finalise this renewal.
  3. ACTION: Neville to resolve the missing documentation related to a past Wiki Loves Monuments rapid grant.
  4. ACTION: Toni will be contacting the winners of WLM to invite them to an awards ceremony to be held on 13th November. Neville will coordinate the exhibition content with Andrew.
  5. ACTION: Elyse to speak to Glen to discuss plans for the upcoming HELA event.

Outcomes

  1. ACTION: Neville to resolve the last missing receipt related to a past Wiki Loves Monuments rapid grant and to submit to the Wikimedia Foundation in light of upcoming grant applications.
  2. ACTION: Neville to update press coverage and press releases with more WLM links/data.
  3. ACTION The Wiki Loves Art programme will be finalised in time for the next meeting.
  4. ACTION Toni will follow up on the proposed participation in CEE Spring.
  5. ACTION Toni to speak to HELA to follow up on plans for future events.
  6. ACTION AGM - The proposed date of 11th February at 10am to be confirmed in time for the next meeting.