Difference between revisions of "Meeting 037"

From Wikimedia Community Malta
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "== Date & venue == Wednesday 13 November 2019 at 10.00am, St James Cavalier == Attendees == * Neville Borg * Toni Sant * Elyse Tonna * Tony Micallef == Agenda == # Pending...")
 
Line 23: Line 23:
 
#'''ACTION:''' Neville to resolve the missing documentation related to a past Wiki Loves Monuments rapid grant.
 
#'''ACTION:''' Neville to resolve the missing documentation related to a past Wiki Loves Monuments rapid grant.
 
#'''ACTION:''' Toni will be contacting the winners of WLM to invite them to an awards ceremony to be held on 13th November. Neville will coordinate the exhibition content with Andrew.
 
#'''ACTION:''' Toni will be contacting the winners of WLM to invite them to an awards ceremony to be held on 13th November. Neville will coordinate the exhibition content with Andrew.
 +
#'''ACTION:''' Elyse to speak to Glen to discuss plans for the upcoming HELA event.
  
 
== Outcomes ==
 
== Outcomes ==

Revision as of 10:53, 24 October 2019

Date & venue

Wednesday 13 November 2019 at 10.00am, St James Cavalier

Attendees

  • Neville Borg
  • Toni Sant
  • Elyse Tonna
  • Tony Micallef

Agenda

  1. Pending matters and actions from previous meeting (Meeting 036)
  2. Projects: Wiki Loves Monuments 2019
  3. Projects: Wiki Loves Art 2020
  4. Activities: Meetups & HELA meetups
  5. AGM 2019 - setting a date and agenda
  6. 2020 WMF Affiliates Report - due 1 August 2020
  7. Any other business
  8. Date of next meeting

From previous meeting (Meeting 036)

  1. ACTION: Toni will be submitting the 2019 WMF Affiliates Report immediately.
  2. ACTION: A letter of interest to renew the collaboration agreement with Spazju Kreattiv has been submitted. Neville will follow up to finalise this renewal.
  3. ACTION: Neville to resolve the missing documentation related to a past Wiki Loves Monuments rapid grant.
  4. ACTION: Toni will be contacting the winners of WLM to invite them to an awards ceremony to be held on 13th November. Neville will coordinate the exhibition content with Andrew.
  5. ACTION: Elyse to speak to Glen to discuss plans for the upcoming HELA event.

Outcomes