Difference between revisions of "Meeting 040"

From Wikimedia Community Malta
Jump to: navigation, search
(Outcomes)
(Outcomes)
(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)
Line 27: Line 27:
 
== Outcomes ==
 
== Outcomes ==
 
#'''ACTION:''' Neville to upload all relevant receipts to office wiki.[http://office.wikimalta.org]
 
#'''ACTION:''' Neville to upload all relevant receipts to office wiki.[http://office.wikimalta.org]
#'''ACTION:''' Neville to continue updating [[Press Coverage]] and [[Press Releases]] with more WLM links/data, with particular attention to A+F.
+
#'''ACTION:''' Neville to continue updating [[Press coverage]] and [[Press releases]] with more WLM links/data, with particular attention to A+F.
 +
#'''ACTION:''' Toni to continue working on participation in [[CEE|CEE Spring]] and will report back during the next meeting.
  
 
== Date of next meeting==
 
== Date of next meeting==

Revision as of 05:21, 11 February 2020

Date & venue

Wednesday 11 February 2020 at 11.00am, St James Cavalier

Attendees

  • Neville Borg
  • Toni Sant
  • Tony Micallef

Agenda

  1. Pending matters and actions from previous meeting (see below)
  2. Administrative matters [1]
  3. Projects: Wiki Loves Art 2020
  4. Projects: QRpedia in Valletta
  5. Projects: CEE Spring 2020
  6. Activities: Meetups & HELA meetups
  7. AGM 2019 - setting the agenda
  8. 2020 WMF Affiliates Report - due 1 August 2020
  9. Any other business
  10. Date of next meeting

From previous meeting (Meeting 039)

  1. ACTION: Neville to upload all relevant receipts to office wiki.
  2. ACTION: Neville to continue updating press coverage and press releases with more WLM links/data, with particular attention to A+F.
  3. ACTION: Toni to provide update on CEE Spring programme by end of February.
  4. ACTION: Toni to coordinate Art+Feminism meetup on 5th or 6th March.

Outcomes

  1. ACTION: Neville to upload all relevant receipts to office wiki.[2]
  2. ACTION: Neville to continue updating Press coverage and Press releases with more WLM links/data, with particular attention to A+F.
  3. ACTION: Toni to continue working on participation in CEE Spring and will report back during the next meeting.

Date of next meeting

Tuesday TBC March 2020 at TBC - St James Cavalier Boardroom