Difference between revisions of "Meeting 040"

From Wikimedia Community Malta
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 14: Line 14:
 
# Projects: [[CEE]] Spring 2020
 
# Projects: [[CEE]] Spring 2020
 
# Activities: [[Meetups]] & [[HELA meetups]]
 
# Activities: [[Meetups]] & [[HELA meetups]]
# [[AGM 2019]] - setting the agenda
 
 
# [https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Community_User_Group_Malta/Reports/2020_Annual_Report 2020 WMF Affiliates Report] - due 1 August 2020
 
# [https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Community_User_Group_Malta/Reports/2020_Annual_Report 2020 WMF Affiliates Report] - due 1 August 2020
 
# Any other business
 
# Any other business

Revision as of 06:23, 11 February 2020

Date & venue

Wednesday 11 February 2020 at 11.00am, St James Cavalier

Attendees

  • Neville Borg
  • Toni Sant
  • Tony Micallef

Agenda

  1. Pending matters and actions from previous meeting (see below)
  2. Administrative matters [1]
  3. Projects: Wiki Loves Art 2020
  4. Projects: QRpedia in Valletta
  5. Projects: CEE Spring 2020
  6. Activities: Meetups & HELA meetups
  7. 2020 WMF Affiliates Report - due 1 August 2020
  8. Any other business
  9. Date of next meeting

From previous meeting (Meeting 039)

  1. ACTION: Neville to upload all relevant receipts to office wiki.
  2. ACTION: Neville to continue updating press coverage and press releases with more WLM links/data, with particular attention to A+F.
  3. ACTION: Toni to provide update on CEE Spring programme by end of February.
  4. ACTION: Toni to coordinate Art+Feminism meetup on 5th or 6th March.

Outcomes

  1. ACTION: Neville to upload all relevant receipts to office wiki.[2]
  2. ACTION: Neville to continue updating Press coverage and Press releases with more WLM links/data, with particular attention to A+F.
  3. ACTION: Toni to continue working on participation in CEE Spring and will report back during the next meeting.

Date of next meeting

Tuesday TBC March 2020 at TBC - St James Cavalier Boardroom