Difference between revisions of "Meeting 048"

From Wikimedia Community Malta
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 11: Line 11:
 
# Administrative matters [http://office.wikimalta.org]
 
# Administrative matters [http://office.wikimalta.org]
 
# [[Wikipedian-in-Residence]] at VDC + [[Plan_of_action_for_2021]] / [[Activities_2020-21]]
 
# [[Wikipedian-in-Residence]] at VDC + [[Plan_of_action_for_2021]] / [[Activities_2020-21]]
# Activities: [[Wikipedija]] / [[metawikimedia:Wikipedia 20|Wikipedia 20]]
+
# Activities: [[Wikipedija]] / [[metawikimedia:Wikipedia 20|Wikipedia 20]] + [https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Project/Rapid/Wikimedia_Community_User_Group_Malta/Wikipedia_20_in_Malta#Resources rapid grant application]
 
# Activities: [[Meetups]]
 
# Activities: [[Meetups]]
 
# Projects: [[CEE]] Spring 2020 (prizes + follow-up)
 
# Projects: [[CEE]] Spring 2020 (prizes + follow-up)

Revision as of 05:12, 20 November 2020

Date & venue

FRIDAY 20 NOVEMBER 2020 at 10:15am on Wikimedia Meet

Attendees

  • Neville Borg
  • Toni Sant
  • Tony Micallef

Agenda

  1. Pending matters and actions from previous meeting (see below)
  2. Administrative matters [1]
  3. Wikipedian-in-Residence at VDC + Plan_of_action_for_2021 / Activities_2020-21
  4. Activities: Wikipedija / Wikipedia 20 + rapid grant application
  5. Activities: Meetups
  6. Projects: CEE Spring 2020 (prizes + follow-up)
  7. Projects: Wiki Loves Monuments 2020
  8. Projects: QRpedia in Valletta / Wiki Loves Art 2021
  9. 2021 WMF Affiliates Report
  10. Any other business
  11. Date of next meeting

From previous meeting (Meeting 047)

  1. ACTION: Neville to forward CEE Spring 2020 receipts from book publishers to Wikimedia Austria for reimbursement.
  2. ACTION: Toni + Neville to follow up with SK + VCA on Wiki Loves Art 2021 plans and programme.
  3. ACTION: Toni + Neville to follow up on printed brochure design ahead of 31 December 2020 grant deadline.
  4. ACTION: Toni to draft plan for Wikipedia 20 celebration event and consult with Neville on Rapid Grant application by 15 November.

Outcomes

  1. ACTION: In view of the closure of CEE Spring 2020, Toni to start planning for CEE Spring 2021.
  2. ACTION: Toni to obtain a ticket from Wikimedia Meet to enable shared hosting amongst WCM members.
  3. ACTION: Neville + Toni to work on receiving invoices for WLM prizes and communicate with winners to coordinate prizes ahead of 31 December deadline.

Date of next meeting

  • TBC DECEMBER 2020 at TBC on Wikimedia Meet