Meeting 048

From Wikimedia Community Malta
Revision as of 04:29, 20 November 2020 by Nevborg (talk | contribs)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Date & venue

FRIDAY 20 NOVEMBER 2020 at 10:15am on Wikimedia Meet

Attendees

  • Neville Borg
  • Toni Sant
  • Tony Micallef

Agenda

  1. Pending matters and actions from previous meeting (see below)
  2. Administrative matters [1]
  3. Wikipedian-in-Residence at VDC
  4. Activities: Wikipedija / Wikipedia 20
  5. Activities: Meetups
  6. Projects: CEE Spring 2020 (prizes + follow-up)
  7. Projects: Wiki Loves Monuments 2020
  8. Projects: QRpedia in Valletta / Wiki Loves Art 2021
  9. 2021 WMF Affiliates Report
  10. Any other business
  11. Date of next meeting

From previous meeting (Meeting 047)

  1. ACTION: Neville to forward CEE Spring 2020 receipts from book publishers to Wikimedia Austria for reimbursement.
  2. ACTION: Toni + Neville to follow up with SK + VCA on Wiki Loves Art 2021 plans and programme.
  3. ACTION: Toni + Neville to follow up on printed brochure design ahead of 31 December 2020 grant deadline.
  4. ACTION: Toni to draft plan for Wikipedia 20 celebration event and consult with Neville on Rapid Grant application by 15 November.

Outcomes

  1. ACTION: In view of the closure of CEE Spring 2020, Toni to start planning for CEE Spring 2021.

Date of next meeting

  • TBC DECEMBER 2020 at TBC on Wikimedia Meet