Difference between revisions of "Meeting 051"

From Wikimedia Community Malta
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(3 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 28: Line 28:
  
 
==Outcomes==
 
==Outcomes==
#'''ACTION:''' Toni to communicate with winners to coordinate prizes.
+
#'''ACTION:''' Toni to communicate with winners to coordinate prizes. Neville to coordinate with Photocity to organise pickup of prizes.
#'''ACTION:''' Tony to follow up with Lindsay Galea
+
#'''ACTION:''' Tony to follow up with Lindsay Galea.
 +
#'''ACTION:''' Toni to coordinate and issue the invoice for the second tranche of payment for the Valletta Design Cluster Wikipedian-in-residence programme.
 +
#'''ACTION:''' Toni and Neville to administer Wikipedia 20 grant to ensure that planned resources are acquired throughout the grant period, which has been extended by 3 months.
 +
#'''ACTION:''' Toni and Neville to submit proposal for [https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Arctic_Knot_Conference_2021/Call_for_submissions Arctic Knot] language conference.
  
 
== Date of next meeting==
 
== Date of next meeting==

Latest revision as of 05:23, 13 April 2021

Date & venue

Tuesday 13th April 2021 2020 at 11:00am on Wikimedia Meet

Attendees

  • Neville Borg
  • Toni Sant
  • Tony Micallef

Agenda

  1. Pending matters and actions from previous meeting (see below)
  2. Administrative matters [1]
  3. Wikipedian-in-Residence at VDC + Plan_of_action_for_2021 / Activities_2020-21
  4. Activities: Wikipedija / Wikipedia 20 + rapid grant application + Wikipedija:Wikipedia_20
  5. Activities: Meetups
  6. Projects: CEE Spring 2021
  7. Projects: Wiki Loves Monuments 2020
  8. 2021 WMF Affiliates Report (due 1 August 2021)
  9. Any other business
  10. Date of next meeting

From previous meeting (AGM 2020 & Meeting 050)

  1. ACTION: Toni to communicate with winners to coordinate prizes.
  2. ACTION: Neville to finalise WLM grant report.
  3. ACTION: Tony to follow up with Merga in relation to Art+Feminism, regarding Bice Mizzi Vassallo.
  4. ACTION: Toni to discuss participation in CEE Spring 2021 with international organisers.
  5. ACTION: Neville to update QRpedia in Valletta page with info related to Wiki Loves Art.
  6. ACTION: Toni to update draft WMF Affiliates Report.

Outcomes

  1. ACTION: Toni to communicate with winners to coordinate prizes. Neville to coordinate with Photocity to organise pickup of prizes.
  2. ACTION: Tony to follow up with Lindsay Galea.
  3. ACTION: Toni to coordinate and issue the invoice for the second tranche of payment for the Valletta Design Cluster Wikipedian-in-residence programme.
  4. ACTION: Toni and Neville to administer Wikipedia 20 grant to ensure that planned resources are acquired throughout the grant period, which has been extended by 3 months.
  5. ACTION: Toni and Neville to submit proposal for Arctic Knot language conference.

Date of next meeting