Difference between revisions of "Meeting 052"

From Wikimedia Community Malta
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(→‎Agenda: 21+22)
Line 10: Line 10:
 
# Pending matters and actions from previous meeting (see below)
 
# Pending matters and actions from previous meeting (see below)
 
# Administrative matters [http://office.wikimalta.org]
 
# Administrative matters [http://office.wikimalta.org]
# [[Wikipedian-in-Residence]] at VDC + [[Plan_of_action_for_2021]] / [[Activities_2020-21]]
+
# [[Wikipedian-in-Residence]] at VDC + [[Plan_of_action_for_2021]] / [[Activities_2020-21]] + [[[[Activities_2021-22]]]
 
# Activities: [[Wikipedija]] / [[metawikimedia:Wikipedia 20|Wikipedia 20]] + [https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Project/Rapid/Wikimedia_Community_User_Group_Malta/Wikipedia_20_in_Malta#Resources rapid grant application] + [https://mt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedija:Wikipedia_20 Wikipedija:Wikipedia_20]
 
# Activities: [[Wikipedija]] / [[metawikimedia:Wikipedia 20|Wikipedia 20]] + [https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Project/Rapid/Wikimedia_Community_User_Group_Malta/Wikipedia_20_in_Malta#Resources rapid grant application] + [https://mt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedija:Wikipedia_20 Wikipedija:Wikipedia_20]
 
# Activities: [[WPWP]]
 
# Activities: [[WPWP]]

Revision as of 04:58, 27 May 2021

Date & venue

Thursday 27 May 2021 2020 at 10:30am on Wikimedia Meet

Attendees

  • Neville Borg
  • Toni Sant
  • Tony Micallef

Agenda

  1. Pending matters and actions from previous meeting (see below)
  2. Administrative matters [1]
  3. Wikipedian-in-Residence at VDC + Plan_of_action_for_2021 / Activities_2020-21 + [[Activities_2021-22]
  4. Activities: Wikipedija / Wikipedia 20 + rapid grant application + Wikipedija:Wikipedia_20
  5. Activities: WPWP
  6. Activities: Meetups
  7. Projects: CEE Spring 2021
  8. Projects: Wiki Loves Monuments 2020
  9. 2021 WMF Affiliates Report (due 1 August 2021)
  10. Any other business
  11. Date of next meeting

From previous meeting (Meeting 051)

  1. Toni to communicate with winners to coordinate prizes. Neville to coordinate with Photocity to organise pickup of prizes.
  2. Tony to follow up with Lindsay Galea.
  3. Toni to coordinate and issue the invoice for the second tranche of payment for the Valletta Design Cluster Wikipedian-in-residence programme.
  4. Toni and Neville to administer Wikipedia 20 grant to ensure that planned resources are acquired throughout the grant period, which has been extended by 3 months.
  5. Toni and Neville to submit proposal for Arctic Knot language conference.

Outcomes

  1. ACTION: Neville to complete and submit the income tax return and self assessment form.

Date of next meeting