Meeting 053

From Wikimedia Community Malta
Revision as of 03:44, 24 June 2021 by ToniSant (talk | contribs) (→‎Agenda: WLM21)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Date & venue

Tuesday 22 June 2021 2020 at 10:00am on Wikimedia Meet - part 1
Thursday 24 June 2021 2020 at 10:00am on Wikimedia Meet - part 2

Attendees

  • Neville Borg
  • Toni Sant
  • Tony Micallef

Agenda

  1. Pending matters and actions from previous meeting (see below)
  2. Administrative matters [1]
  3. Wikipedian-in-Residence at VDC + Plan_of_action_for_2021 / Activities_2020-21 + Activities_2021-22
  4. Activities: Wikipedija / Wikipedia 20 + rapid grant application + Wikipedija:Wikipedia_20
  5. Activities: WPWP
  6. Activities: Meetups
  7. Projects: CEE Spring 2021
  8. Projects: Wiki Loves Monuments 2021
  9. 2021 WMF Affiliates Report (due 1 August 2021)
  10. Any other business
  11. Date of next meeting

From previous meeting (Meeting 052)

  1. Neville to complete and submit the income tax return and self assessment form.
  2. Neville & Toni to coordinate hosting & domain expenses.

Outcomes

  1. Neville & Toni to coordinate hosting & domain expenses.
  2. Neville & Toni to start discussing expenditure plan.
  3. Toni to follow up with VDC regarding arrangements post WiR.
  4. Neville & Toni to bring Wikipedia 20 to a close by the end of July.
  5. Toni to coordinate launch of WPWP by 1st July.
  6. Toni to coordinate prizes for CEE Spring 2021.
  7. Toni to contact Photocity to confirm status of prize collection.

Date of next meeting