Difference between revisions of "Meeting 054"

From Wikimedia Community Malta
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 38: Line 38:
  
 
== Date of next meeting==
 
== Date of next meeting==
 +
26 August 2021 10am.
  
 
[[Category:Meetings]]
 
[[Category:Meetings]]
 
[[Category:Meetings in 2021]]
 
[[Category:Meetings in 2021]]

Revision as of 04:00, 29 July 2021

Date & venue

Thursday 29 July 2021 10am

Attendees

  • Neville Borg
  • Toni Sant
  • Tony Micallef

Agenda

  1. Pending matters and actions from previous meeting (see below)
  2. Administrative matters [1]
  3. Wikipedian-in-Residence at VDC + Plan_of_action_for_2021 / Activities_2020-21 + Activities_2021-22
  4. Activities: Wikipedija / Wikipedia 20 + rapid grant application + Wikipedija:Wikipedia_20
  5. Activities: WPWP
  6. Activities: Meetups
  7. Projects: CEE Spring 2021
  8. Projects: Wiki Loves Monuments 2021
  9. 2021 WMF Affiliates Report (due 1 August 2021)
  10. Any other business
  11. Date of next meeting

From previous meeting (Meeting 053)

  1. Neville & Toni to coordinate hosting & domain expenses.
  2. Neville & Toni to start discussing expenditure plan.
  3. Toni to follow up with VDC regarding arrangements post WiR.
  4. Neville & Toni to bring Wikipedia 20 to a close by the end of July.
  5. Toni to coordinate launch of WPWP by 1st July.
  6. Toni to coordinate prizes for CEE Spring 2021.
  7. Toni to contact Photocity to confirm status of prize collection.
  8. Toni to finalise draft of WMF Affiliates Report.

Outcomes

  1. Neville & Toni to conclude hosting & domain expenses and act on expenditure plan.
  2. Toni to conclude discussions with VDC regarding post WiR arrangements.
  3. Neville and Toni to finalise CEE Spring 2021 prizes.
  4. Neville to explore Paypal card & Revolut payment options.
  5. Neville to conclude and submit Wikipedia 20 rapid grant report.

Date of next meeting

26 August 2021 10am.