Meeting 059

From Wikimedia Community Malta
Revision as of 06:04, 21 December 2021 by Nevborg (talk | contribs) (Created page with "== Date & venue == Tuesday 21 December 2021 - 10am Google Meet == Attendees == * Neville Borg * Toni Sant * Tony Micallef == Agenda == # Pending matters and actions from pr...")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Date & venue

Tuesday 21 December 2021 - 10am Google Meet

Attendees

  • Neville Borg
  • Toni Sant
  • Tony Micallef

Agenda

  1. Pending matters and actions from previous meeting (see below)
  2. Administrative matters [1]
  3. Plan_of_action_for_2022 / Activities_2021-22
  4. Activities: Wikipedian-in-Residence at VDC
  5. Activities: Wikipedija // Meetups
  6. Activities: Wiki Loves Folklore
  7. Projects: Wiki Loves Monuments 2021
  8. Projects: CEE Spring 2022
  9. Projects: WPWP Summer 2022
  10. 2022 WMF Affiliates Report (due 1 August 2022)
  11. Any other business
  12. Date of next meeting

From previous meeting (Meeting 058)

  1. Neville & Toni to conclude on expenditure plan.
  2. Neville to finalise claim for CEE Spring 2021 funds from Wikimedia Austria.
  3. Toni to continue liaising with National Council for the Maltese Language towards national forum.
  4. Neville & Toni to meet with Martin Morana to discuss his ongoing work on Wikipedija
  5. Toni to continue communicating with the team behind the call for smaller language wikis to participate in the technical capacity-building program
  6. Toni to follow up with VDC on WiR agreement.
  7. Toni to follow up with Wiki Loves Folklore team regarding possible participation.
  8. Neville and Toni to write WLM 2021 grant report.

Outcomes

Date of next meeting