Difference between revisions of "Meeting 063"

From Wikimedia Community Malta
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 24: Line 24:
 
# Date of next meeting
 
# Date of next meeting
  
===From previous meeting ([[Meeting 061]])===
+
===From previous meeting ([[Meeting 062]])===
 
# Toni to continue liaising with National Council for the Maltese Language towards national forum.
 
# Toni to continue liaising with National Council for the Maltese Language towards national forum.
 
# Toni to set up meeting with the team behind the [https://techblog.wikimedia.org/2021/09/21/call-for-smaller-language-wikis-to-participate-in-the-technical-capacity-building-program call for smaller language wikis to participate in the technical capacity-building program]
 
# Toni to set up meeting with the team behind the [https://techblog.wikimedia.org/2021/09/21/call-for-smaller-language-wikis-to-participate-in-the-technical-capacity-building-program call for smaller language wikis to participate in the technical capacity-building program]

Revision as of 04:07, 26 April 2022

Date & venue

Tuesday 26 April 2022 - 10.00am CET Google Meet

Attendees

  • Neville Borg
  • Toni Sant
  • Tony Micallef
  • Enrique Tabone

Agenda

  1. Pending matters and actions from previous meeting (see below)
  2. Administrative matters [1]
  3. Plan_of_action_for_2022 / Activities_2021-22
  4. Activities at VDC
  5. Activities: Meetups
  6. Activities: Wiki Loves Folklore 2022
  7. Projects: CEE Spring 2022
  8. Projects: WPWP + Wiki Loves Earth Summer 2022
  9. Projects: Wiki Loves Monuments 2022
  10. Projects: Wikipedija u l-ilsien Malti
  11. Reporting: 2022 WMF Affiliates Report (due 1 August 2022)
  12. Any other business
  13. Date of next meeting

From previous meeting (Meeting 062)

  1. Toni to continue liaising with National Council for the Maltese Language towards national forum.
  2. Toni to set up meeting with the team behind the call for smaller language wikis to participate in the technical capacity-building program
  3. Toni confirmed as WCM treasurer, as per request by OCVO.
  4. Neville and Enrique to explore options for online meetup platform.
  5. Toni and Enrique to explore participation in WCH International Museum Day in May 2022.
  6. Enrique to continue discussing Wiki Loves Earth with John Cummings

Outcomes

Date of next meeting