Difference between revisions of "Meeting 063"

From Wikimedia Community Malta
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
Line 31: Line 31:
 
# Toni and Enrique to explore participation in WCH International Museum Day in May 2022.
 
# Toni and Enrique to explore participation in WCH International Museum Day in May 2022.
 
# Enrique to continue discussing Wiki Loves Earth with John Cummings
 
# Enrique to continue discussing Wiki Loves Earth with John Cummings
 +
 
==Outcomes==
 
==Outcomes==
 
 
== Date of next meeting==
 
 
# Toni to continue liaising with National Council for the Maltese Language towards national forum.
 
# Toni to continue liaising with National Council for the Maltese Language towards national forum.
 
# Toni to set up meeting with the team behind the [https://techblog.wikimedia.org/2021/09/21/call-for-smaller-language-wikis-to-participate-in-the-technical-capacity-building-program call for smaller language wikis to participate in the technical capacity-building program]
 
# Toni to set up meeting with the team behind the [https://techblog.wikimedia.org/2021/09/21/call-for-smaller-language-wikis-to-participate-in-the-technical-capacity-building-program call for smaller language wikis to participate in the technical capacity-building program]
Line 40: Line 38:
 
# Enrique and John Cummings to continue discussing the organisation of Wiki Loves Earth in place of WPWP.
 
# Enrique and John Cummings to continue discussing the organisation of Wiki Loves Earth in place of WPWP.
 
# Toni to draft [[Activities_2022-23]]
 
# Toni to draft [[Activities_2022-23]]
 +
# Neville to speak to Davide Denti regarding event related to image rights.
 +
# Enrique to follow up with Heritage Malta regarding International Museum Day.
 +
# Toni to confirm venue use of VDC for 21st May event.
 +
# Toni to invite George Abdilla to participate in event on 21st May.
 +
# Toni, Enrique and Neville to explore participation in Celtic Knot 2022.
 +
 +
== Date of next meeting==
 +
25 May 5-6.30pm
  
  

Latest revision as of 05:00, 26 April 2022

Date & venue

Tuesday 26 April 2022 - 10.00am CET Google Meet

Attendees

  • Neville Borg
  • Toni Sant
  • Tony Micallef
  • Enrique Tabone

Agenda

  1. Pending matters and actions from previous meeting (see below)
  2. Administrative matters [1]
  3. Plan_of_action_for_2022 / Activities_2021-22
  4. Activities at VDC
  5. Activities: Meetups
  6. Activities: Wiki Loves Folklore 2022
  7. Projects: CEE Spring 2022
  8. Projects: WPWP + Wiki Loves Earth Summer 2022
  9. Projects: Wiki Loves Monuments 2022
  10. Projects: Wikipedija u l-ilsien Malti
  11. Reporting: 2022 WMF Affiliates Report (due 1 August 2022)
  12. Any other business
  13. Date of next meeting

From previous meeting (Meeting 062)

  1. Toni to continue liaising with National Council for the Maltese Language towards national forum.
  2. Toni to set up meeting with the team behind the call for smaller language wikis to participate in the technical capacity-building program
  3. Toni confirmed as WCM treasurer, as per request by OCVO.
  4. Neville and Enrique to explore options for online meetup platform.
  5. Toni and Enrique to explore participation in WCH International Museum Day in May 2022.
  6. Enrique to continue discussing Wiki Loves Earth with John Cummings

Outcomes

  1. Toni to continue liaising with National Council for the Maltese Language towards national forum.
  2. Toni to set up meeting with the team behind the call for smaller language wikis to participate in the technical capacity-building program
  3. Neville to carry out of Zoom subscription.
  4. Enrique and John Cummings to continue discussing the organisation of Wiki Loves Earth in place of WPWP.
  5. Toni to draft Activities_2022-23
  6. Neville to speak to Davide Denti regarding event related to image rights.
  7. Enrique to follow up with Heritage Malta regarding International Museum Day.
  8. Toni to confirm venue use of VDC for 21st May event.
  9. Toni to invite George Abdilla to participate in event on 21st May.
  10. Toni, Enrique and Neville to explore participation in Celtic Knot 2022.

Date of next meeting

25 May 5-6.30pm