Difference between revisions of "Meeting 064"

From Wikimedia Community Malta
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
Line 45: Line 45:
  
 
== Date of next meeting==
 
== Date of next meeting==
 
+
Thursday 23rd June 5pm
  
  

Latest revision as of 12:34, 2 June 2022

Date & venue

Thursday 2nd June 2022 - 05.00pm Sliema

Attendees

  • Neville Borg
  • Toni Sant
  • Tony Micallef
  • Enrique Tabone

Agenda

  1. Pending matters and actions from previous meeting (see below)
  2. Administrative matters [1]
  3. Plan_of_action_for_2022 / Activities_2021-22
  4. Activities at VDC
  5. Activities: Meetups
  6. Activities: Wiki Loves Folklore 2022
  7. Projects: CEE Spring 2022
  8. Projects: WPWP + Wiki Loves Earth Summer 2022
  9. Projects: Wiki Loves Monuments 2022
  10. Projects: Wikipedija u l-ilsien Malti
  11. Reporting: 2022 WMF Affiliates Report (due 1 August 2022)
  12. Any other business
  13. Date of next meeting

From previous meeting (Meeting 063)

  1. Toni to continue liaising with National Council for the Maltese Language towards national forum.
  2. Toni to set up meeting with the team behind the call for smaller language wikis to participate in the technical capacity-building program
  3. Neville to carry out purchase of Zoom subscription.
  4. Enrique and John Cummings to continue discussing the organisation of Wiki Loves Earth in place of WPWP.
  5. Toni to draft Activities_2022-23
  6. Neville to speak to Davide Denti regarding event related to image rights.
  7. Enrique to follow up with Heritage Malta regarding International Museum Day.
  8. Toni to confirm venue use of VDC for 21st May event.
  9. Toni to invite George Abdilla to participate in event on 21st May.
  10. Toni, Enrique and Neville to explore participation in Celtic Knot 2022.

Outcomes

  1. Toni to continue liaising with National Council for the Maltese Language towards national forum.
  2. Toni to set up meeting with the team behind the [https://techblog.wikimedia.org/2021/09/21/call-for-smaller-language-wikis-to-participate-in-the-technical-capacity-building-program call for smaller language wikis to participate in the technical capacity-building program
  3. Neville to continue liaising with Techshoup to solve finalise Zoom purchase.
  4. Toni to draft Activities_2022-23 and supply Spazju Kreattiv with marketing information.
  5. Meetups will start taking place on a fortnightly basis.
  6. Enrique to conclude Wiki Loves Folklore 2022 arrangements.

Date of next meeting

Thursday 23rd June 5pm