Meeting 065

From Wikimedia Community Malta
Revision as of 05:28, 23 June 2022 by Nevborg (talk | contribs) (Created page with " == Date & venue == Thursday 2nd June 2022 - 05.00pm Sliema == Attendees == * Neville Borg * Toni Sant * Tony Micallef * Enrique Tabone == Agenda == # Pending matters and a...")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Date & venue

Thursday 2nd June 2022 - 05.00pm Sliema

Attendees

  • Neville Borg
  • Toni Sant
  • Tony Micallef
  • Enrique Tabone

Agenda

  1. Pending matters and actions from previous meeting (see below)
  2. Administrative matters [1]
  3. Plan_of_action_for_2022 / Activities_2021-22
  4. Activities at VDC
  5. Activities: Meetups
  6. Activities: Wiki Loves Folklore 2022
  7. Projects: CEE Spring 2022
  8. Projects: WPWP + Wiki Loves Earth Summer 2022
  9. Projects: Wiki Loves Monuments 2022
  10. Projects: Wikipedija u l-ilsien Malti
  11. Reporting: 2022 WMF Affiliates Report (due 1 August 2022)
  12. Any other business
  13. Date of next meeting

From previous meeting (Meeting 064)

  1. Toni to continue liaising with National Council for the Maltese Language towards national forum.
  2. Toni to set up meeting with the team behind the [https://techblog.wikimedia.org/2021/09/21/call-for-smaller-language-wikis-to-participate-in-the-technical-capacity-building-program call for smaller language wikis to participate in the technical capacity-building program
  3. Neville to continue liaising with Techshoup to solve finalise Zoom purchase.
  4. Toni to draft Activities_2022-23 and supply Spazju Kreattiv with marketing information.
  5. Meetups will start taking place on a fortnightly basis.
  6. Enrique to conclude Wiki Loves Folklore 2022 arrangements.

Outcomes

Date of next meeting