Meeting 065

From Wikimedia Community Malta
Revision as of 12:39, 23 June 2022 by Nevborg (talk | contribs)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Date & venue

Thursday 23rd June 2022 - online

Attendees

  • Neville Borg
  • Toni Sant
  • Tony Micallef

Agenda

  1. Pending matters and actions from previous meeting (see below)
  2. Administrative matters [1]
  3. Plan_of_action_for_2022 / Activities_2021-22
  4. Activities at VDC
  5. Activities: Meetups
  6. Activities: Wiki Loves Folklore 2022
  7. Projects: CEE Spring 2022
  8. Projects: WPWP + Wiki Loves Earth Summer 2022
  9. Projects: Wiki Loves Monuments 2022
  10. Projects: Wikipedija u l-ilsien Malti
  11. Reporting: 2022 WMF Affiliates Report (due 1 August 2022)
  12. Any other business
  13. Date of next meeting

From previous meeting (Meeting 064)

  1. Toni to continue liaising with National Council for the Maltese Language towards national forum.
  2. Toni to set up meeting with the team behind the [https://techblog.wikimedia.org/2021/09/21/call-for-smaller-language-wikis-to-participate-in-the-technical-capacity-building-program call for smaller language wikis to participate in the technical capacity-building program
  3. Neville to continue liaising with Techshoup to solve finalise Zoom purchase.
  4. Toni to draft Activities_2022-23 and supply Spazju Kreattiv with marketing information.
  5. Meetups will start taking place on a fortnightly basis.
  6. Enrique to conclude Wiki Loves Earth 2022 arrangements.

Outcomes

  1. Toni to set up a face-to-face meeting with National Council for the Maltese Language in mid-July towards national forum.
  2. Enrique to look into acquiring stand at National Book Fair.
  3. Toni to set up meeting with the team behind the [https://techblog.wikimedia.org/2021/09/21/call-for-smaller-language-wikis-to-participate-in-the-technical-capacity-building-program call for smaller language wikis to participate in the technical capacity-building program
  4. Neville to continue liaising with Techshoup to finalise Zoom purchase.
  5. Neville to confirm that APS requirements have been fulfilled.
  6. Toni to invoice Valletta Design Cluster for the pending payment.
  7. Toni and Enrique to set up a face-to-face meeting with Heritage Malta to set up a formal collaboration plan.
  8. Toni and Enrique to announce CEE Spring 2022 winners and prizes.
  9. Enrique to ensure extended end date for Wiki Loves Earth lines up on public pages.

Date of next meeting