Talk:Wiki Loves Monuments
Welcome to the Wiki Loves Monuments talk page! The aim of this page is to discuss various aspects of the project, as the project develops. I think that the first thing that needs discussion, as emerged from our conversation during the General Introduction for New Wikipedia Editors, is the need to narrow down the types of monuments which the first edition of the competition will focus on. Please feel free to leave any feedback on the matter on this page. --Nevborg (talk) 06:14, 11 April 2016 (EDT)
Nomination of judges
- Heritage expert: Vanessa Ciantar
- Heritage expert: Karten Xuereb
- Photography specialist : Isabella Mallia
- Photography specialist : Letta Shtohryn
- Maltese Wikimedian: Tony Micallef
- Maltese Wikimedian: Kurt Meli
- Non-Maltese Wikimedian: Austria?
- Non-Maltese Wikimedian: Latvia?