Talk:Wiki Loves Monuments
Welcome to the Wiki Loves Monuments talk page! The aim of this page is to discuss various aspects of the project, as the project develops. I think that the first thing that needs discussion, as emerged from our conversation during the General Introduction for New Wikipedia Editors, is the need to narrow down the types of monuments which the first edition of the competition will focus on. Please feel free to leave any feedback on the matter on this page. --Nevborg (talk) 06:14, 11 April 2016 (EDT)
Nomination of judges
- Heritage expert: Vanessa Ciantar
- Heritage expert: Karsten Xuereb
- Photography specialist : Isabella Mallia/Daniel Cilia
- Photography specialist : Letta Shtohryn
- Maltese Wikimedian: Tony Micallef
- Maltese Wikimedian: Kurt Meli
- Non-Maltese Wikimedian: Austria?
- Non-Maltese Wikimedian: Latvia?
WLM 2019 Planning
- Discuss Heritage Malta's involvement with respective contacts.
- Appoint judges.
- Edit/expand list of monuments for 2019 and beyond: ahead of 1 September 2019 and again from November onwards.
- Prepare media/publicity plan by first week of August 2019.
- Apply for Rapid Grant to cover printing, publicity, prizes, and refreshments -- to be submitted as early as possible in August.
- Prepare and publish programme of activities to include contest dates, HM open day/s, meet-ups, edit-a-thon (Nov), etc.