Date & venue
11/01/2018, Kavallier ta' San Ġakbu, Valletta
- Tony Micallef (President)
- Neville Borg (Secretary)
- Toni Sant (Board Member)
- Update from previous meeting
- Mediawiki discussion
- Wiki Loves Monuments 2017 review
- Art & Feminism editathon
- Accounting and administration
- Other matters
Item 1: Update from previous meeting - It was agreed that the frequency of WCM board meetings shall be set to every other month for a frequency of a minimum of six meetings per year. Extraordinary meetings shall be organised as required.
Item 2: Mediawiki discussion -
- Neville has renewed the domain "www.wikimalta.org", at his own expense. He will be presenting a request for reimbursement.
- The presence of a number of spam pages on the website was raised. The team will be deleting these pages over the coming days.
- Toni and Andrew will be updating MediaWiki to Special:Version 1.30 over the coming days.
Item 3: Wiki Loves Monuments 2017 review -
Item 4: Plan of action for 2018 -
- The idea of setting up a regular WikiMeet for local Wikimedians. The first WikiMeet will be planned for 8 February.
Item 4: Art & Feminism editathon - WCM were approached by Blitz to participate in the Art & Feminism project. The idea of this activity forming part of Wiki Loves Art, together with the documentation of the Fondazzjoni Kreattivita collection. A training session for the working group will be carried out on 15 February, whilst an editathon will take place on 9 & 10 March 2018.
Item 5: Accounting and administration -
Item 6: Other matters -
- Toni has been invited to lead a workshop in Rome.