Date & venue
13/04/2018, Kavallier ta' San Ġakbu, Valletta
- Tony Micallef (President)
- Neville Borg (Secretary)
- Toni Sant (Board Member)
- Andrew Pace
- Update from previous meeting
- Mediawiki discussion
- Wiki Loves Art
- Accounting and administration
- Other matters
Item 1: Update from previous meeting - no updates to report.
Item 2: Mediawiki discussion - WikiMalta's Mediawiki was updated to a newer version (version 1.30.1).
- Andrew will be removing spam accounts that have been created in advance of the next meeting.
- The option of opening up registrations again in the future was discussed. This will be explored further over the coming meetings.
Item 3: Wiki Loves Art -
- Following the Art+Feminism workshops held in March the M3P Foundation, together with the Gabriel Caruana Foundation, is planning a follow-up editathon related to Maltese Ceramists.
- The Art+Feminism dashboard lists contributions throughout the editathon. A thorough review of the editathon will be held in the upcoming week.
- It was agreed that we should create a programme of editathons and meetups for the rest of the year.
Item 4: Accounting and administration - nothing to report.
Item 5: Other matters - One of the participants in the Art+Feminism editathon is interested in continuing their active engagement through formal work on Maltese language Wikipedia. The following links are relevant in this context: