Meeting 021

From Wikimedia Community Malta
Jump to: navigation, search

Date & venue

19/06/2018, Skype 10:00am - 11:45am

Attendees

  • Tony Micallef (President)
  • Neville Borg (Secretary)
  • Toni Sant (Board Member)
  • Andrew Pace (M3P Representative)

Agenda

  1. Pending matters from previous meeting
  2. Discuss potential WLM judges
  3. Science & the City collaboration
  4. Meetups
  5. Date of next meeting

Outcomes

  1. Neville and Tony to meet on Thursday 21/6/18 to handle tax and other financial paperwork.
  2. Preliminary proposals outlined on talk page -- Neville and Toni to follow up with initial contacts.
  3. Andrew to check on licensing MagnaŻmien materials for WLM etc.
  4. Andrew to set up a meeting with Justin (Spazju Kreattiv) regarding WLM setup in August/September. Neville and Toni to attend meeting.
  5. Neville to explore Heritage Malta's potential support for WLM 2018.
  6. The next meeting will take place at or immediately after the July Meetup.