Meeting 022

From Wikimedia Community Malta
Jump to: navigation, search

Date & venue

07/08/2018, Skype 10:30am - 11:45am

Attendees

  • Neville Borg (Secretary)
  • Toni Sant (Board Member)
  • Andrew Pace (M3P Representative)

Agenda

  1. Pending matters from previous meeting
  2. Discuss potential WLM judges and other matters
  3. Meetups
  4. Date of next meeting

Outcomes

  • Andrew will discuss WLM dates with Justin.
  • Neville will discuss WLM launch in August with Russell from Heritage Malta.
  • Neville and Andrew to coordinate screen contents for contest launch before 1 September.
  • Toni to update Meetup page to capture more from 001 and announce 002.
  • Next meeting is at Meetup 002 with further follow-up to be determined on that day as needed.