Meeting 028

From Wikimedia Community Malta
Jump to: navigation, search

Date & venue

14/12/2018 at 5pm, Skype

Attendees

  • Tony Micallef (President)
  • Neville Borg (Secretary)
  • Toni Sant (Board Member)
  • Andrew Pace
  • Elyse Tonna

Agenda

  1. Pending matters and actions from previous meeting (Meeting 027)
  2. Admin updates: Plan_of_action_for_2019
  3. Meetups
  4. Wiki Loves Monuments - 2018 exhibition
  5. Wiki Loves Art 2019 planning
  6. AGM 2018 planning
  7. Wikimedia Summit 2019
  8. Date of next meeting

From previous meeting (Meeting 027)

  1. No response on rapid grant application. Neville is following up as a matter of urgency.
  2. Andrew and Toni still working on document repository. This should be created by December.

Outcomes

  1. Completed 2017 MCVS documents sent and acknowledgement received via email date 16 November 2018.
  2. Wiki Loves Monuments 2018 winners have now been added to the official page on Commons.
  3. There are no prizes being allocated to the Wiki Loves Monuments 2018 edition as deadlines for submitting winners to the international contest were not met and a subsequent rapid grant was no longer eligible for funding.
  4. ACTION: 2018 WMF Affiliates Report needs to be completed soon.
  5. ACTION: Toni to coordinate the setting up of a working group to organise Wiki Loves Monuments 2019. This working group is to be pulled together by March 2019.
  6. ACTION: Neville to coordinate with Andrew on a possible WLM 2018 display in Space B at Spazju Kreattiv from 14 Feb - 17 March 2019.
  7. ACTION: Elyse to contact Blitz about their potential involvement in Art+Feminism 2019.
  8. ACTION: Toni + Elyse to contact Gabriel Caruana Foundation about their potential involvement in Wiki Loves Art 2019.

Date of next meeting

  • Wednesday 23 January 2019 at 5:00pm - Skype call