Jump to navigation Jump to search
Date & venue
14/12/2018 at 5pm, Skype
- Tony Micallef (President)
- Neville Borg (Secretary)
- Toni Sant (Board Member)
- Andrew Pace
- Elyse Tonna
- Pending matters and actions from previous meeting (Meeting 027)
- Admin updates: Plan_of_action_for_2019
- Wiki Loves Monuments - 2018 exhibition
- Wiki Loves Art 2019 planning
- AGM 2018 planning
- Wikimedia Summit 2019
- Date of next meeting
From previous meeting (Meeting 027)
- No response on rapid grant application. Neville is following up as a matter of urgency.
- Andrew and Toni still working on document repository. This should be created by December.
- Completed 2017 MCVS documents sent and acknowledgement received via email date 16 November 2018.
- Wiki Loves Monuments 2018 winners have now been added to the official page on Commons.
- There are no prizes being allocated to the Wiki Loves Monuments 2018 edition as deadlines for submitting winners to the international contest were not met and a subsequent rapid grant was no longer eligible for funding.
- ACTION: 2018 WMF Affiliates Report needs to be completed soon.
- ACTION: Toni to coordinate the setting up of a working group to organise Wiki Loves Monuments 2019. This working group is to be pulled together by March 2019.
- ACTION: Neville to coordinate with Andrew on a possible WLM 2018 display in Space B at Spazju Kreattiv from 14 Feb - 17 March 2019.
- ACTION: Elyse to contact Blitz about their potential involvement in Art+Feminism 2019.
- ACTION: Toni + Elyse to contact Gabriel Caruana Foundation about their potential involvement in Wiki Loves Art 2019.
Date of next meeting
- Wednesday 23 January 2019 at 5:00pm - Skype call