Meeting 031

From Wikimedia Community Malta
Jump to: navigation, search

Date & venue

15/04/2019 at 5.00pm, St James Cavalier

Attendees

  • Tony Micallef (President)
  • Neville Borg (Secretary)
  • Toni Sant (Board Member)

Agenda

  1. Pending matters and actions from previous meeting (Meeting 030)
  2. Admin updates: Plan_of_action_for_2019
    -WM Summit 2019 report (WM Movement Strategy + CEE membership)
  3. Admin updates: Membership
  4. Activities: Meetups
  5. Activities: Women in Red planning (wikipedia:Wikipedia:WikiProject_Women_in_Red/Meetup/97 Geofocus on The Mediterranean, proposed again for wikipedia:/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Women_in_Red/Ideas#Geofocus:_Mediterranean_Sea June 2019)
  6. Projects: Wiki Loves Monuments 2019 planning
  7. Any other business
  8. Date of next meeting

From previous meeting (Meeting 030)

  1. ACTION: 2018 WMF Affiliates Report will be completed soon by Toni.
  2. ACTION: Neville will be drafting the MCVS annual returns and submitting a draft by the next meeting for discussion.
  3. ACTION: Andrew will be looking into creating a category on Commons for photos taken at WCM activities. (https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Wikimedia_events_in_Malta)
  4. ACTION: Everybody present will be aiming to contribute at least two edits on the WCM wiki by the next meeting.
  5. ACTION: AGM 2018 will take place on 14 March 2019 at 5pm. Neville will be exploring the possibility of holding the AGM at a site managed by Heritage Malta. Neville will also be creating the AGM 2018 page on the WCM wiki.
  6. ACTION: Andrew and Elyse will be looking into organising a meetup on 27th March at 6pm. Neville will be exploring the possibility of holding this at a Heritage Malta site.

Outcomes

  1. ACTION 2019 WMF Affiliates Report will be completed by 1 August 2019.
  2. ACTION A category on Commons for photos taken at WCM activities has been created (https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Wikimedia_events_in_Malta). This will continue to be populated with photos from past WCM activities in advance of the next meeting.
  3. ACTION: Everybody present will be aiming to contribute at least two edits on the WCM wiki by the next meeting.

Date of next meeting

Wednesday 8th May, 5pm (Skype)