Date & venue
Wednesday 8 May 2019 at 5.00pm, Skype
- Tony Micallef (President)
- Neville Borg (Secretary)
- Toni Sant (Board Member)
- Elyse Tonna (Member)
- Pending matters and actions from previous meeting (Meeting 031)
- Admin updates: Plan_of_action_for_2019
-WM Summit 2019 report (WM Movement Strategy + CEE membership)
- Admin updates: Membership
- Activities: Meetups
- Activities: Women in Red planning (wikipedia:Wikipedia:WikiProject_Women_in_Red/Meetup/97 Geofocus on The Mediterranean, proposed again for wikipedia:/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Women_in_Red/Ideas#Geofocus:_Mediterranean_Sea June 2019)
- Projects: Wiki Loves Monuments 2019 planning
- Any other business
- Date of next meeting
From previous meeting (Meeting 031)
- ACTION: 2019 WMF Affiliates Report will be completed by 1 August 2019.
- ACTION: A category on Commons for photos taken at WCM activities has been created (https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Wikimedia_events_in_Malta). This will continue to be populated with photos from past WCM activities in advance of the next meeting.
- ACTION: Everybody present will be aiming to contribute at least two edits on the WCM wiki by the next meeting.
- ACTION: All members will review the list of candidates for Affiliate-selected Board seats for the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees over the coming days. Neville will be submitting a vote on behalf of WCM before the end of May.
- ACTION: Toni will be working on getting Malta included in the list of countries in relation to Women in Red - Women from Central and Eastern Europe.
- ACTION: A sub-committee composed of Elyse, Neville and Andrew will start planning Wiki Loves Monuments 2019. Preparations will commence over the coming weeks.
Date of next meeting
Thursday 11 June 2019 at 5pm - on Skype