Meeting 035

From Wikimedia Community Malta
Jump to: navigation, search

Date & venue

Thursday 22 August 2019 at 4.00pm, St James Cavalier

Attendees

  • Neville Borg
  • Toni Sant
  • Elyse Tonna
  • Tony Micallef
  • Andrew Pace

Agenda

  1. Pending matters and actions from previous meeting (Meeting 034)
  2. Projects: Wiki Loves Monuments 2019 (see Talk:Wiki_Loves_Monuments#WLM_2019_Planning)
  3. Activities: Meetups & HELA meetups
  4. Any other business
  5. Date of next meeting

From previous meeting (Meeting 034)

  1. ACTION: 2018 WMF Affiliates Report must be completed by 1 August 2019 (currently still in draft).
  2. ACTION: 2019 WMF Affiliates Report must be started by 1 August 2019.
  3. ACTION: TS will draft Activities 2019-20 ahead of submission to Spazju Kreattiv for renewal of collaboration agreement.
  4. ACTION: Neville will liaise with Spazju Kreattiv to submit the necessary documentation for the renewal of the collaboration agreement.
  5. ACTION: Elyse will be speaking to HELA to confirm the upcoming meetup to be held on 31 July at Studio Solipsis and create a Facebook event page.

Outcomes

  1. Toni & Neville to work on completing Activities 2019-20 to be submitted as part of the renewal of the collaboration agreement with Spazju Kreattiv.
  2. A WLM Rapid Grant was submitted but it was requested that the grant request amount be lowered in line with applications from other WLM applicants. Neville will be amending this accordingly.
  3. Neville and Elyse to meet Heritage Malta to discuss collaboration on Wiki Loves Monuments.
  4. Toni to coordinate WLM jury process with Neville's assistance.