Date & venue
Wednesday 22 January 2020 at 10.00am, St James Cavalier
- Neville Borg
- Toni Sant
- Tony Micallef
- Pending matters and actions from previous meeting (see below)
- Projects: Wiki Loves Art 2020
- Projects: QRpedia in Valletta
- Projects: CEE Spring 2020
- Activities: Meetups & HELA meetups
- AGM 2019 - setting the agenda
- 2020 WMF Affiliates Report - due 1 August 2020
- Any other business
- Date of next meeting
From previous meeting (Meeting 038)
- ACTION: Neville to submit the last missing receipt related to a past Wiki Loves Monuments rapid grant to the Wikimedia Foundation in light of upcoming grant applications.
- ACTION: Neville to continue updating press coverage and press releases with more WLM links/data.
- ACTION: Toni to follow-up with Tony on signing extension of Spazju Kreattiv Collaboration Agreement.
- ACTION: Toni will propose action plan participation in CEE Spring by end of January.
- ACTION: Toni to speak to HELA again, following up on plans for future events.
- ACTION: Neville to prepare documents for AGM by January meeting.
- ACTION: Toni to finalise A+F programme by early January.
- ACTION: Neville to update Meetup and Editing Workshop details on website.
- ACTION: Neville to upload all relevant receipts to office wiki.
- ACTION: Neville to continue updating press coverage and press releases with more WLM links/data, with particular attention to A+F.
- ACTION: Toni to provide update on CEE Spring programme by end of February.
- ACTION: Toni to coordinate Art+Feminism meetup on 5th or 6th March.
Date of next meeting
Tuesday 11 February 2020 at 11:00am - St James Cavalier Boardroom - following AGM 2019