Jump to navigation Jump to search
Date & venue
Tuesday 30th August 2022 - online
- Neville Borg
- Toni Sant
- Tony Micallef
- Enrique Tabone
- Pending matters and actions from previous meeting (see below)
- Administrative matters 
- Plan_of_action_for_2022 / Activities_2022-23
- Activities: Meetups
- Activities: Wikipedija u l-ilsien Malti
- Projects: CEE Spring 2022
- Projects: Wiki Loves Earth Summer 2022
- Projects: Wiki Loves Monuments 2022
- Projects: Wiki Loves Folklore 2023
- Reporting: 2022 WMF Affiliates Report (due 31 August 2022)
- Any other business
- Date of next meeting
From previous meeting (Meeting 067)
- Toni to follow up with National Council for the Maltese Language regarding national forum.
- Toni to follow up on developments with smaller-language wikis.
- Neville to follow up with acquiring refund through Techsoup/Western Union.
- Enrique to explore the best video conferencing solutions (Google Meet vs Zoom).
- Neville to conclude on APS requirement fulfilment.
- Toni to follow up with Wikimedia Austria for CEE Spring winners and prizes.
- Enrique to coordinate lead up to Wiki Loves Monuments.
- Toni and Enrique to coordinate presence at Malta Book Festival.
- Enrique to purchase video conferencing service.
- Toni to follow up with CEE Spring winners to coordinate prizes. Neville to follow up with Wikimedia Austria for reimbursement.
- Meetups to resume on a weekly basis throughout September (except 8th September).
- Toni to draft Plan_of_action_for_2023
Date of next meeting
22nd September 2022