Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 06:04, 22 February 2022 by Nevborg (Created page with "'''This Annual General Meeting covers the period 1 January - 31 December 2021.''' == Date & venue == Tuesday 22 February 2022 - 11.30am Google Meet == Attendees == * Nevill...")
This Annual General Meeting covers the period 1 January - 31 December 2021.
Date & venue
Tuesday 22 February 2022 - 11.30am Google Meet
- Neville Borg
- Toni Sant
- Tony Micallef
- Enrique Tabone
- Pending matters and actions from previous meeting (see below)
- Administrative matters 
- Plan_of_action_for_2022 / Activities_2021-22
- Activities: Wikipedian-in-Residence at VDC
- Activities: Wikipedija // Meetups
- Activities: Wiki Loves Folklore
- Projects: Wiki Loves Monuments 2021
- Projects: CEE Spring 2022
- Projects: WPWP Summer 2022
- 2022 WMF Affiliates Report (due 1 August 2022)
- Any other business
- Date of next meeting
From previous meeting (Meeting 060)
- Toni to continue liaising with National Council for the Maltese Language towards national forum.
- Toni to set up meeting with the team behind the call for smaller language wikis to participate in the technical capacity-building program
- Neville and Toni to write WLM 2021 grant report.
- Toni to upload English-language WCM brochure to WCM wiki.
- Tony to explore options for a freelance accountant to work on WCM's accounting.
- Toni and Neville to recruit WCM administrator.
- Toni and Neville to sign WMF simple annual plan grant and administer initial intake of funds.
- Toni to conclude arrangements for WiR 2021/2022 with VDC.
- Neville to draft and submit WLM 2021 report.
- Neville and Toni to follow up with interested parties on organising Art+Feminism and Folklore and Feminism.
- Neville to enrol WCM with SCH register of heritage NGOs.