Jump to navigation Jump to search
Date & venue
Thursday 18 July 2019 at 5.00pm, Skype
- Neville Borg
- Toni Sant
- Elyse Tonna
- Pending matters and actions from previous meeting (Meeting 033)
- Admin updates: Plan_of_action_for_2019
-WM Summit 2019 report (WM Movement Strategy + CEE membership)
- Admin updates: Membership
- Activities: Meetups
- Activities: Women in Red planning (wikipedia:Wikipedia:WikiProject_Women_in_Red/Meetup/125)
- Projects: Wiki Loves Monuments 2019 planning
- Any other business
- Date of next meeting
From previous meeting (Meeting 033)
- ACTION: 2019 WMF Affiliates Report will be completed by 1 August 2019.
- ACTION: Photos from WCM events will be uploaded to the Commons category (https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Wikimedia_events_in_Malta)
- ACTION: Elyse will be speaking to HELA to integrate Women in Red Mediterranean geofocus in the upcoming meetup that will take place at the end of June.
- ACTION: 2018 WMF Affiliates Report must be completed by 1 August 2019 (currently still in draft).
- ACTION: 2019 WMF Affiliates Report must be started by 1 August 2019.
- ACTION: TS will draft Activities 2019-20 ahead of submission to Spazju Kreattiv for renewal of collaboration agreement.
- ACTION Neville will liaise with Spazju Kreattiv to submit the necessary documentation for the renewal of the collaboration agreement.
- ACTION Elyse will be speaking to HELA to confirm the upcoming meetup to be held on 31 July at Studio Solipsis and create a Facebook event page.
WLM 2019 Planning
- Discuss Heritage Malta's involvement with respective contacts.
- Appoint judges.
- Edit/expand list of monuments for 2019 and beyond: ahead of 1 September 2019 and again from November onwards.
- Prepare media/publicity plan by first week of August 2019.
- Apply for Rapid Grant to cover printing, publicity, prizes, and refreshments -- to be submitted as early as possible in August.
- Prepare and publish programme of activities to include contest dates, HM open day/s, meet-ups, edit-a-thon (Nov), etc.
Date of next meeting
- Thursday 22 August 2019: 5pm-7pm in Valletta (exact location tba)