Jump to navigation Jump to search
Date & venue
Thursday 24 October 2019 at 5.00pm, Skype
- Neville Borg
- Toni Sant
- Elyse Tonna
- Tony Micallef
- Pending matters and actions from previous meeting (Meeting 035)
- Projects: Wiki Loves Monuments 2019
- Projects: Wiki Loves Art 2020
- Activities: Meetups & HELA meetups
- AGM 2019 - setting a date and agenda
- 2020 WMF Affiliates Report - due 1 August 2020
- Any other business
- Date of next meeting
From previous meeting (Meeting 035)
- ACTION: 2019 WMF Affiliates Report must be started by 1 August 2019.
- ACTION: Toni & Neville to work on completing Activities 2019-20 to be submitted as part of the renewal of the collaboration agreement with Spazju Kreattiv.
- ACTION: Neville will liaise with Spazju Kreattiv to submit the necessary documentation for the renewal of the collaboration agreement.
- ACTION: A WLM Rapid Grant was submitted but it was requested that the grant request amount be lowered in line with applications from other WLM applicants. Neville will be amending this accordingly.
- ACTION: Toni to coordinate WLM jury process with Neville's assistance.
- ACTION: Neville and Elyse to meet Heritage Malta to discuss collaboration on Wiki Loves Monuments.
- Toni will be submitting the 2019 WMF Affiliates Report immediately.
- A letter of interest to renew the collaboration agreement with Spazju Kreattiv has been submitted. Neville will follow up to finalise this renewal.
- Neville to resolve the missing documentation related to a past Wiki Loves Monuments rapid grant.
- Toni will be contacting the winners of WLM to invite them to an awards ceremony to be held on 13th November. Neville will coordinate the exhibition content with Andrew.
- Elyse to speak to Glen to discuss plans for the upcoming HELA event.