Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 11:53, 24 October 2019 by ToniSant (talk | contribs) (→From previous meeting (Meeting 036))
Date & venue
Wednesday 13 November 2019 at 10.00am, St James Cavalier
- Neville Borg
- Toni Sant
- Elyse Tonna
- Tony Micallef
- Pending matters and actions from previous meeting (Meeting 036)
- Projects: Wiki Loves Monuments 2019
- Projects: Wiki Loves Art 2020
- Activities: Meetups & HELA meetups
- AGM 2019 - setting a date and agenda
- 2020 WMF Affiliates Report - due 1 August 2020
- Any other business
- Date of next meeting
From previous meeting (Meeting 036)
- ACTION: Toni will be submitting the 2019 WMF Affiliates Report immediately.
- ACTION: A letter of interest to renew the collaboration agreement with Spazju Kreattiv has been submitted. Neville will follow up to finalise this renewal.
- ACTION: Neville to resolve the missing documentation related to a past Wiki Loves Monuments rapid grant.
- ACTION: Toni will be contacting the winners of WLM to invite them to an awards ceremony to be held on 13th November. Neville will coordinate the exhibition content with Andrew.
- ACTION: Elyse to speak to Glen to discuss plans for the upcoming HELA event.