Jump to navigation Jump to search
This Annual General Meeting covers the period 1 January - 31 December 2020.
Date & venue
Tuesday 2 March 2021 at 10:00am - Google Meet
- Tony Micallef (President)
- Neville Borg (Secretary)
- Toni Sant (Board Member)
- Update from previous AGM
- Annual Report documentation
- WCM administrative documentation archive
- Expansion of Board
- Plan of action for 2021
- Accounting and administration
- Any other matters
Outcomes & Actions
Item 1: Update from previous AGM
- There was no business from the previous AGM to bring forward as this was all handled during the regular board meetings throughout the year.
Item 2: Annual Report documentation
- Neville presented all the documents for 2020, which were ratified by the board members. Final hard copies will be signed by Tony and Neville before being submitted to the MCVS in good time.
Item 3: WCM administrative documentation archive
- Neville will deposit a copy of the annual bank statement for 2020 to the Office Wiki.
Item 4: Expansion of Board
- This item was discussed openly among the board members and there are no amendments to report in the current cycle. However, it is essential that a succession plan is developed within the foreseeable future to ensure that new board members are able to replace any board members who step down. Furthermore, a call for new potential board members will be discussed by the board during its regular meetings in 2021.
Item 5: Plan of action for 2021
- Toni presented this item, which was discussed by the members present and accepted as the organisation's way forward for the coming year.
Item 6: Accounting and administration
- This standing agenda item will be rolled up with item 3 into a new standing item by this name, covering administrative and financial matters that needed the AGM's attention beyond the annual report documentation for the given year.
Item 7: Other matters
- Date of next board meeting set to Tuesday 13 April 2021 at 10am CET via Google Meet.