Jump to navigation Jump to search
Date & venue
FRIDAY 18 SEPTEMBER 2020 at 10:00am on Google Meet
- Neville Borg
- Toni Sant
- Tony Micallef
- Pending matters and actions from previous meeting (see below)
- Administrative matters 
- Wikipedian-in-Residence at VDC
- Projects: CEE Spring 2020 (prizes + follow-up)
- Projects: Wiki Loves Monuments 2020
- Projects: QRpedia in Valletta
- Projects: Wiki Loves Art 2021
- Activities: Meetups
- Activities: Wikipedija
- 2020 WMF Affiliates Report - (now in final DRAFT format)
- Any other business
- Date of next meeting
From previous meeting (Meeting 045)
- ACTION: Toni to draft and circulate press release about CEE Spring 2020 winners announcing fortnightly online workshops throughout summer.
- ACTION: Toni to complete online banking application form, Tony and Neville to sign and return to bank.
- ACTION: Toni to provide update on Wikimedian-in-residence before end of August.
- ACTION: Toni to setup all regular videoconferencing meetings via Wikimedia Meet.
- ACTION: Neville to forward CEE Spring 2020 receipts from book publishers to Wikimedia Austria for reimbursement.
- ACTION: Neville and Toni to present at Wikimedia CEE Online Meeting 2020 with Davide on Sunday 4 October.
- ACTION: Toni to discuss Wiki Loves Art 2021 with VDC and SK.
- ACTION: Tony and Neville to review final draft of 19/20 Annual Report for WMF.
- ACTION: Toni to follow-up on Translating Europe invitation from European Commission for early November.
Date of next meeting
- 15 October 2020 at 11am on Wikimedia Meet